It’s no secret that Maui is a destination wedding dream come true. With its beautiful sandy beaches, amazing sunsets, palm trees, perfect weather and picturesque sunsets, there’s just truly no better place on Earth to tie the knot. As a Maui wedding transportation service, we know some of the best spots!
If you’re considering getting married on Maui and are looking into some of the best spots to say your vows, then here are a few tips for you. These are some of the best wedding venues on Maui!
- Kapalua Bay: Maui’s west side is known for its amazing sunsets. And if you’re going to have your dream Maui beach wedding then of course you’ll want to have it against the backdrop of a one-of-a-kind sunset! Kapalua Bay can offer you just that. Although having an evening wedding may sound ideal, this location is also great for an early-evening or afternoon ceremony too. The beach has soft white sand and is large enough to fit your whole wedding party. Plus it’s close to Merriman’s restaurant so you can slide on over and get the party started, after the pictures of course. There are several
- Olowalu Sugar Plantation: Now here is a dream location to help you live happily ever after. The Olowalu Sugar Plantation and house is a very popular wedding venue and it’s not secret why. It’s a beautiful and private location that comes with a home and a spacious lanai that overlooks the nearby ocean. The house has plenty of space for the wedding parties to prepare for the big day and a kitchen if you’re considering catering as an option for your wedding party. You can’t go wrong at the Olowalu Sugar Plantation!
- Haiku Mill: Located towards the island’s north shore on the road to Hana is the stunning and historical Haiku Mill. With over 150 year of history and deep roots in the island’s sugar cane industry, it’s elegant and rustic location will be a nice backdrop for any dream wedding.
- Sugar Beach Events of Hawaii: Sugar Beach is located on the way to Maui’s south side in Kihei and is a beautiful spot for weddings. This long stretch of beach that gives an incredible view of Maui’s coastline is worth looking into for your next wedding in Maui.
- The Grand Wailea: I’m sure when you think of your big day you probably didn’t have a resort in mind but try to keep an open mind because the Grand Wailea has a lovely church and a venue that is perfectly situated in the middle of the resort so it’s convenient and gorgeous. Plus you can have your entire party in one place to help relieve any stress!
Those are some of the top wedding venues on Maui and we hope you enjoyed learning about them. If you are looking for help with wedding transportation in Maui, Hawaii for the big day then make sure to give us a call! We can also offer airport services and island tour and activity transportation for your and all your wedding guests. Just let us know what you’re looking for! Here at Akina Tours & Transportation we offer a wide-range of transportation services that will get you and your wedding party to and from the alter safe and sound. Contact us today and let us know how we can help you. Aloha.