Planning on having your wedding on Maui? Then you’ve already made a great decision. We’re sure you’re busy checking out things like the perfect wedding venue to the best wedding party transportation to keep everyone safe and on-time from bachelorette party to the reception.
We’re here to remind you to schedule in some fun for you and your wedding party as well. While planning for your Maui wedding can be time-consuming, it can also be something to look forward to. So why not take a break from all your to-do’s and discover some of the top wedding party island activities on Maui.
- Spa Day or Couples’ Massage: What better way to help calm the nerves for your wedding party than with group spa day? Bring the bridal and groom parties out to some of our island’s top spas to get luxurious massages, steamed facials, and help everyone relax before the big day.
- Tropical Farm Tours: Aside from being able to help you with your wedding group transportation needs on the island, here at Akina Tours & Transportation, we can also get you out and about on some unique island sight-seeing tours as well. With our tropical farm tour options, you and your loved ones can explore Maui’s upcountry area like never before. Check out our various custom Maui tour options and book one today.
- Sunset Cruise: This is a must for any wedding party. Schedule a sunset cruise with mom and dad, the cousins, the maid and groom of honor and toast to everlasting love as the sun sets behind Lanai.
- Spend a Night in Hana: No trip to Maui is complete without a trip to Hana. If you and your crew are in desperate need of relaxation, then heading out to Hana for a night is never a bad idea. Spend some time at the Waianapanapa State Park or Travaasa Hana and fall asleep to the sound of Hana’s peaceful rain and waterfalls to help everyone loosen up in the country.
- Horseback Riding: Now here’s a group wedding activity that will be picture perfect and fun for all. Bring the whole crew out to the countryside and take them on one of the island’s top horseback riding activities. You’re sure to make some memories and enjoy the day this way.
Congratulations on your upcoming ceremony. We hope this Maui wedding party adventure list inspires you and your wedding party. And don’t forget, Akina Tours is here to help you and your wedding party get to and from many of the above mentioned island activities safe, on time and in style!