Maui is without a doubt one of the most sought after places for aspiring newlyweds. With a supportive wedding association and plenty of beach to cover, there’s really no better place to tie the knot then on the Valley Isle. Here’s a list of the Top 5 Beach Wedding Locations on Maui.
- Kapalua Bay: For all you fans of the West Side, a beach wedding at Kapalua Bay is a winning decision. With a sheltered area that helps block any raging wind and plenty of space to cover, Kapalua Bay offers beauty, convenience and a perfect sunset for sharing your vows to your beloved.
- Ironwood Beach: Ironwood beach is another great location to get married at on Maui’s west side. This somewhat private location offers a picturesque backdrop to any wedding photo. Just grab your family, the lucky couple, and leave the rest to nature.
- Waianapanapa, Hana: Hana is famous for its road, but it’s really the destination that deserves credit. At Waianapanapa Beach outside of the town of Hana, there’s a stunning black sand beach that would be any couple’s Hawaiian wedding dream. Just be careful when there’s high surf.
- Seaside Chapel, Grand Wailea Resort: The Grand Wailea Seaside Chapel offers a convenient space to exchange vows against a beautiful beach setting on the resort’s property.
- Secret Cove: As the name implies, the Secret Cove offers lovers a special and private location to establish their everlasting bond of love. Located behind a hidden rock wall with lava rocks and idyllic palm trees nearby, this Maui beach is stunning and inspiring all at once.
So if you and your loved one are thinking of places to get married on Maui, then you are probably also thinking of how to get the most out of your trip to the island. Let Akina Tours and Transportation help you book your next adventure on Maui. We offer an array of services from wedding and special occasion transportation to sightseeing tours that can help you get the most out of your island experience. Give us a call today and let us help you plan your ideal wedding on Maui. Aloha and a hui hou!