If you’ve been counting down the days until your once-and-a-lifetime beach wedding on Maui, then you’re probably looking forward to planning your pre- and post-wedding activities for all your friends and family to enjoy. We’re here to help you with stress-free wedding transportation, but if you need some good ideas on what activities are best for your wedding party, then we can help there too! Here are a few suggestions on what to do before the big day.
- Boat Cruise to Molokini: Nothing is more exciting than a day out on the water with everyone you love. Maui is known for a lot of adventurous activities, including the Road to Hana, parasailing, and more, but what you can’t miss out on during your dream Hawaii wedding is a chance to see the beautiful Molokini Crater firsthand.
- A Night Out on Front Street: It’s a couple days before the wedding and you and your bridesmaids and groomsmen are ready for a night out on the town. Well, why not take the whole party down to Front Street for some live music, good drinks, and delicious food. Of course you’ll probably want to take some safety precautions and plan a ride to get there and back. Request a free Wedding Party Transportation quote from us for wedding parties and let us handle the rest.
- Travel Upcountry: Nothing is more romantic than Maui’s upcountry. The towns of Makawao, Haiku, Kula and Haleakala are simply stunning and are perfect places to stop and take a few pictures with your wedding party before the actual wedding day. Think about booking a group tour of scenic Upcountry Maui area with us.
- Cocktail Cruise: It’s your destination wedding and without a sunset cocktail cruise would the wedding really be complete? No! Book a cocktail cruise out of one of Maui’s two main harbors (Maalaea and Lahaina) and cheers to your happily-ever-after at sunset.
- Helicopter Tours: You only get married once and why not get the most out of your new life together by booking a special helicopter tour of the island. There’s no better way to see and experience Maui than by air. Whoever you decide on booking with, you won’t be disappointed by this experience.
We hope you enjoy planning fun activities on Maui for your wedding party and consider Akina Tours & Transportation to help get you around during your visit. We have a selection of transportation choices for your wedding party, including limo services and group buses. So whether you’re looking to get to the rehearsal dinner or take a limo to Front Street, let us help you today. Give us a call to speak to one of our friendly representatives. We hope to see you soon!