Transportation for Hawaii Small Business Conference on Maui
The first Hawaii Small Business Conference is coming up fast on May 3rd and 4th at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center. Presented by the Maui Economic Development Board in collaboration with the County of Maui Mayor’s Office of Economic Development, its theme is “DESIGN, PROTECT, ENGAGE: Small Business Strategies for Success.” If you’re interested in exploring future possibilities for your business, you may want to attend. If you’re already planning to go, and you need Maui group transportation, let us know so we can help you decide if our services are a good match for your needs.
The conference was designed to be especially helpful to entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses, all of which are predominant on Maui. Our economy isn’t quite like those of other states or counties, and the participants will be in a good position to learn from others who have carved out a successful niche for themselves, and from those who know their way around governmental influences on business.
The first day of the conference will be on Wednesday, May 3rd, starting at 7am and ending at 5:30pm. During this time, there will be plenty of networking opportunities with business leaders who will be there to share their insights on various topics, like marketing, customer service, data security and risk management.
Day One Presenters:
- Maggie Bayless, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of ZingTrain helps companies improve their bottom line through the Zingerman’s Bottom Line Training® approach for more than two decades.
- Petra Marquart, President of Petra Marquart and Associates helps businesses unlock The Power of Service: Keeping Customers for Life, and addresses service from all aspects: structural, interpersonal, and systemic.
- Albert Samuelian, Managing Director at OMD West and Strategy is a strategic minded marketing professional with 20+ years of experience leading high-profile businesses and developing data-driven, multi-media global communication strategy and plans.
- Edward Arias, Special Agent with the FBI and a member of the Cyber Crime Squad in Honolulu since 2006 investigates internet-related crimes.
- Michael Miranda, Director for Information Security at Hawaiian Telcom manages the Corporate Information Security team responsible for the company’s network, systems and data.
Day two will take place on Thursday, May 4th, starting at 8am and concluding at 3:45pm. On this day, participants will get to learn from experts about various topics like tax mitigation, human resources, customer service and marketing. These tips can go a long way to saving time and trouble by learning from those who have already done the research, and learned valuable lessons from experience.
Day one entry is $85 per person for the full day, including luncheon and exhibits. Day two workshops are paid for separately at a rate of $45 each, so you can simply choose to attend the ones that apply to your areas of interest. You can also save $10 by registering for the conference plus a workshop, or by registering for both workshops.
If you’d like more details on the event, or you want to register, you can visit www.HawaiiSmall.Biz. You can also call (808) 875-2300 for more information. If you’re planning to attend with a group and you need transportation, we do specialize in Maui corporate transportation services. All our services are custom tailored to your needs. You’ll find our contact information at the bottom of the page if you need us. Mahalo!